Policies & Shipping
Q: Can I return my painting if I don't like it?
Q: How many days do I have to think it over?
A: You have 90 days from the purchase date to return the painting and get a full refund. This means you can receive the painting, hang it on your wall, and still return it if you aren't satistied
Q: If I return my painting, do i get my money back?
A: Yes! You will get 100% of your money refunded immediately after the painting is returned. (Customer pays return delivery).
Free Shipping (including frames) to any location in the United States.
|In stock paintings are shipped within 24hrs. All other paintings take 3 to 4 weeks to paint.
A digital photo of the painting shall be emailed to the customer for approval before actual shipment. If the customer does not reply after 5 days, the painting will be considered as approved and will be sent to the customer.
* Shipment to outside of the US is done via FedEx Express or USPS. Cost is 50% co-paid by Oil Paintings Gallery. For example, the co-pay for a rolled painting is $35 and the co-pay for a 20"X24" framed painting is $75. Co-pay does not apply for Specials and Red Tag paintings.
* Shipment of framed paintings outside the US is limited in size due to freight restrictions.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.